Every organization monitors efficiency and demonstrates compliance with regulations through the use of audits: environmental audits, governance audits, information systems audits, personnel safety audits, process safety audits, quality audits, security audits and cyber security audits, just to name a few.
Incalculable time, energy and resources are used to comply with the myriad of regulations we all have to deal with, and much of this is wasted effort trying to manage your audit program using spreadsheets or other antiquated programs. Even worse, many approaches are only partial in scope and often lead to embarrassment and costly citations.
FACILEX® Audit eases the burden of audits by:
- Managing the audit protocols
- Collecting the data during the audits
- Ensuring that the follow-up items are resolved.
Key functionality includes:
- Providing a place to store all the “master” audit protocols or templates
- Associating audits with the proper time frame: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. as well as ad hoc audits
- Representing audit protocols using technology appropriate to the task: Word® or Excel® checklists, or FACILEX® “Related Items ”
- Being able to create or capture follow-up action items and track these items to completion
- Making all the data available for specific and aggregate reporting