Instruments are routinely consulted by maintenance and operations personnel, generally necessitating their use of a custom instrument management tool. An Instruments project provides a view of replicated instrument data from your instrument system, consolidating it with other asset-based data elements, and making it available for easy navigation and searching. The accelerator delivers configuration and an initial load of your existing instrument data in a packaged SharePoint configuration that can be deployed to your on-premise SharePoint farm.
Key functionality included:
- Instrument list configuration—views, settings, LVT, versioning, content types
- Groups, permissions levels
- Linked views placed in asset organization to show relevant instruments at that point in the asset structure
- Links to P&IDs (where available)
- Initial load of instrument data from your instrument system
- External job for regularly updating your replicated SharePoint instrument data