Tracking the daily activities of operators is critical for ensuring that each shift is aware of the current status of equipment in each unit, new work or maintenance orders that have been written, and areas of concern that should be monitored in the following shift. The ability to consult a history of operator logs is an important step in assessing the unit’s reliability and sustainability. An Operator Logs project delivers automatically-generated and posted operator logs in a packaged SharePoint configuration that can be deployed to your on-premise SharePoint farm.
Key functionality included:
- Operator logs lists configuration—views, settings, LVT, versioning, content types
- Groups, permissions levels
- Workflows for automatic posting of operator logs at shift end
- Workflows for generating new blank logs at shift start
- Navigator configuration
- Management of workflow history