FACILEX® Capital Project provides an out-of-the-box capital project process. Capital projects benefit from efficient action item tracking and the means to organize all the supporting documentation and drawings. Because capital projects can generate a great deal of documentation, building the solution on the Microsoft 365 platform is a key advantage in achieving process improvements across small and large enterprise sites.
Capital Project Lifecycle
Many companies have improved their ability to manage capital projects by instituting formal methodologies. Often, these methodologies are based on a phased business process as illustrated in the Capital Projects Lifecycle below.
Furthermore the capital project methodologies tend to have dozens of forms, templates and engineering aids. Keeping all the action items and documentation organized has proven to be quite difficult.
Key functionality includes
- Ability to configure the project lifecycle to match the project management methodology
- Management of all the in-process documentation
- Ability to configure multiple lifecycles to accommodate everything from very small projects, to very large projects
- Links to other FACILEX® objects, like MOCs
- Action item tracking
- Utilize existing forms and templates
- Rich reporting features for presenting data and trends